BPCL Recruitment 2018:
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has given a notification for the recruitment of Chemist Trainee, Operator Trainee, General Workman-B (Trainee) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
WE FUEL AMBITIONS. WE ENERGIZE LIVES. WE IGNITE CHANGE.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500 oil refining, exploration and marketing PSU with a Navratna status. It currently operates two of India’s largest refineries and has been phenomenal in terms of turnover, profitability, financial reserves and people capital, post-nationalization in 1976.
As Bharat Petroleum develops new and innovative ways to meet the country’s growing demand for fuel, we are looking to recruit people who are curious, passionate and excited to explore ideas and technology and who will help shape the future.
Whether you are an engineer who ensures operational efficiency or a distributor supplying cooking gas to millions of homes, a marketing officer who strategizes and plans sales or a scientist in our laboratories, everyone at Bharat Petroleum has a significant role to play in order to deliver service excellence to the customer in the most convenient form.
We welcome you to be a part of this phenomenal growth and change, where you can merge your aspirations and values with that of ours and work towards fuelling a billion lives.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE REASONS WHY BHARAT PETROLEUM IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
- It directly impacts the lives of billions of people across India
- It is among the best employers and takes active steps to maintain that status
- It employs a workforce of over 13,000 talented personnel from across the country
- It offers a chance to work on dynamic projects and is a great place to build your career in the oil and gas sector
- It fosters a culture of innovation and holistic development;
For BPCL Recruitment please visit at www.bharatpetroleum.com