Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is offering opportunities for appointment of educated candidates against the 122 vacant jobs of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) in different states like J&K, HP, Rajasthan, Assam, Mizoram, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, UP, MP, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Meghalaya, Kerala, West Bengal, Odisha, Chandigarh, Delhi and Uttarakhand for only PWD Category. Job seekers need to qualify a written test and typing test. It is recommended to all candidates that they visit the authorized notification page as to obtain the useful information about the job. The link to Official notification page and other useful links are available at the bottom of the page.
Name of the post & Total Number of Vacancies:
- MTS (Uttar Pradesh): 06 – Vacancies
- MTS (Bihar): 02 – Vacancies
- MTS (Meghalaya): 03 – Vacancies
- MTS (Assam): 02 – Vacancies
- MTS (Mizoram): 01 – Vacancy
- MTS (Kerala): 01 – Vacancy
- MTS (Karnataka): 01 – Vacancy
- MTS (Andhra Pradesh): 03 – Vacancies
- MTS (Tamil Nadu): 03 – Vacancies
- MTS (Madhya Pradesh): 10 – Vacancies
- MTS (Gujarat): 20 – Vacancies
- MTS (Maharashtra): 08 – Vacancies
- MTS (Odisha): 03 – Vacancies
- MTS (West Bengal): 02 – Vacancies
- MTS (Chandigarh): 01 – Vacancy
- MTS (Himachal Pradesh): 04 – Vacancies
- MTS (Jammu & Kashmir): 01 – Vacancy
- MTS (Rajasthan): 01 – Vacancy
- MTS (Delhi): 37 – Vacancies
- MTS (Uttarakhand): 04 – Vacancies
Age Perimeter: The candidate who is applying for the post should not be less than 18 years or greater than 25 years as on 01st of January, 2016.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Matriculation (10th Class) certificate from a recognized Board.
Application Procedure: The applications of the candidates are acceptable through online at the formal website of SSC i.e. http://ssconline2.gov.in/ OR http://ssconline.nic.in/. You can even go through he link present at the bottom of the page for applying and other details.
Dates of Importance: Candidates are requested to fill in the application form by online means till 23rd of November, 2015 up to 1700 hrs. The closing date to present the print out of online application form is 23rd of November, 2015. However, for those candidates who inhabit under REMOTE area can receipt their application till 30th of November, 2015.