A notification is issued by Northern Railways for the appointment of General Duty Doctors (21) and Specialist Doctors (10) as Contract Medical Practioners (CMPs) on full time basis. The contract is for duration of one year. The walk in interview is on 4th of November, 2015.
Post profile: General Duty Doctors and Specialist Doctors
Number of Posts: 31
Details of Posts:
- Specialist Doctors: 10 posts
- General Duty Doctors: 21 posts
- Specialist Doctors: Rs 65000/- per month.
- General Duty Doctors: Rs 55000/- per month
Age perimeter: Candidate should be below 50 years in age as on 1st January, 2015.
- General Duty Doctors: Candidates must have a MBBS degree and have completed their internship from any reputed Institution/University acknowledged by Indian Medical Council.
- Specialist Doctors: Candidates must have a MBBS degree and a Post Graduation Medical Degree/Diploma from any respectable University or Institution acknowledged by Indian Medical Council.
Process of Selection: Selection of candidates would be done after a medical examination and a walk in interview.
Application Procedure: Aspiring Candidates can apply for the post by attending a walk in interview on November 4th 2015. The candidates have to reach the CMD’s Office, Northern Railway Headquarters Office, Baroda House, New Delhi by 10:00 am. On the day of walk in interview, candidates have to submit an application on prescribed Performa. The Performa sample is available on www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in and can be downloaded from the site.
For more details or notification and for Application form, you can visit the (pdf) link below: