NIT (National Institute of Technology), Raipur is conducting a common written examination and organizing a personal interview for the selection of 45 candidates for the vacant posts of Technical, Lab & Work Assistant in Electronics & Telecommunication, Metallurgy, IT, Mining, Biomedical, Bio Technology, Computer Centre, Computer Application, Civil, Electrical, Architecture, Computer Science, Chemical, Mechanical, Physics, Chemistry, and Workshop.
Name and number of the Posts and Age Perimeter:
- Technical Assistant: 13 posts
Candidate’s age must not have exceeded 30 years of age.
- Lab Assistant/ Work Assistant: 32 posts
- Candidate’s age must not have exceeded 27 years of age.
- For the posts of Job Assistants and Work Assistants, candidate should be Metric qualified with ITI or should have a Diploma certificate or 10+2 with ITI or B.Sc. qualified or any other equivalent degree.
- For the post of Technical Assistant, candidates must have a B.Sc. degree or Diploma Certificate or a PG Degree in Science or BE/B. Tech or PGDCA or any other equivalent qualification.
Fee perimeter: General and OBC category candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 300, whereas candidates belonging to SC, ST or PWD categories have to pay Rs 150 as a fee. The fee to be paid needs to be in the form of Demand Draft with the name of Director NIT at Raipur.
Application Procedure: Aspiring candidates can drop their bio data by post to the office of Registrar, NIT Raipur, GE Road, Raipur (Pin Code 492 010) Chhattisgarh. The candidate should attach the bank draft and other documents, proving the candidate’s eligibility for the post.
Dates to remember: The application by the candidate is acceptable till 5:00 pm of 23rd of October, 2015.