HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) is going to issue notification for the appointment of 2708 posts under certain government sections such as Irrigation & Water Resources Department Haryana, Food & Supplies Department Haryana, Local Audit Department Haryana, Development & Panchayat Dept Haryana, Agriculture Marketing Board Panchkula, Land Records Department Haryana, Economics & Statistical Analysis Department Haryana, Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department Haryana, Transport Department Haryana and Agriculture Department Haryana. The fee relaxation and upper age relaxation is provided in the case of Haryana domicile. For other details and formalities, you can visit Haryana Staff Selection Commission website www.hssc.gov.in.
Name, Number of the posts and Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Sub Inspector: 80 posts and at least 10th
- Assistant Research Officer| Statistical Officer| Planning Officer: 8 posts and at least 10th
- Manual Assistant: 7 posts and min. 10th
- Station Supervisor: 38 posts and should have a bachelors degree.
- Inspector: 48 posts and should be a graduate.
- Statistical Assistant: 51 posts and should have a Master degree.
- Social Education and Panchayat Officer: 61 posts and must be graduate.
- Accountant: 47 posts and should have a B. Com Degree.
- Auditor: 70 posts and must be a graduate.
- Auction Recorder: 269 posts and must have a graduation degree.
- Draftsman: 165 posts and at least have a matriculation certificate.
- Assistant Secretary: 66 posts plus have a graduation degree.
- Assistant Revenue Clerk: 22 posts and should have a matriculation certificate.
- Mandi Supervisor cum Fee Collector: 126 posts and must be a graduate.
- Candidate Ziledar: 23 posts and must have a bachelors degree.
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant: 26 posts and should be at least Matric passed.
- Sub Divisional Clerk: 50 vacancies and must have a B.A Degree.
- Progress Assistant: 26 jobs and must have a matriculation certificate.
- Tracer: 165 posts and should be 10th pass at least.
- Patwari: 579 posts and should be a graduate.
- Inspector Legal Metrology: 10 posts and should be a graduate.
Age perimeter: Interested candidate should be older than 17 years but not older than 42 years.
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the fees by two ways: Online or Offline basis with the fees ranging between Rs 100 to Rs 150, depending upon the post.
Application Procedure: Job seekers can fill online application form with the details. The form is available at www.hssc.gov.in.
Dates to be remembered: The online registration is starting from 23rd of October, 2015 and will end on 23rd of November, 2015.
The last date for fee deposition is 26th November, 2015.
You can find the official notification on the following link – Official Notification.