State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment of clerical cadre (employees), vacancies in 6425 total fill associate banks of State Bank of India. Online registration begins November20, 2014-9th December 2014.
Advertisement No. CRPD/ABCL/2014-15/07
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Clerical Cadre (Clerk)||6425 (SC – 1048, ST-413, OBC – 1663, General – 3301) [PWD – 218, EXS – 1021]||20 to 28 Years as on 01/12/2014||Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (under review).|
Smart Bank abroad: State Bank of Mysore-725, State Bank of Patiala-1200, State Bank of Travancore-1300, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur-1300, State Bank of Hyderabad-2200
Relaxation of age: 05 years for SC/St. 03 years of OBC; PWD (Gen)-10 years; PWD(SC/ST)-15 years; PWD (OBC)-13 years; Persons domiciled in the Division of Kashmir(from 01.01.1980 until 31.12.1989)-05 years. Ex-serviceman-real period of service provided in defence services + 3 years (8 years for persons with disabilities Federal veteran’s belong to SC/ST) subject the maximum 50 years of age; Widows, divorcees and women of their husbands and who aren’t married-legally separated 09 years.
Every degree of schooling (final level) of a college diploma or equivalent recognized as such recognized by central/State Government [the 12.01.2014].
Selection procedure: online test and interview
(1) The test is to be objective online, consisting of General English (I) General awareness (ii) (iii) quantitative aptitude (iv) apt-get/computer knowledge (V) marketing reasoning ability.
(2) Questions in objective tests, with the exception of General English test will be bilingual i.e. English Hindi and each test will be of 40 marks. Objective tests of 200 candidates of a total time the brands from 2-0 and 15 minutes for this type.
3) There are negative signs for wrong answers in the objective tests. 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates must pass both the objective evidence.
(4) passing marks in the exam be taken together by the Bank on the basis of the results of all the competing candidates, which set minimum level required in each test. Applicants must also have a minimum percentage of marks in the aggregate (candidates for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS, 5% relaxation on it) results to be considered for interview. Minimum percentage of marks is set in its entirety by the Bank.
(1) The test qualified candidates are placed according to their brands in descending in the respective categories. Depending on the number of posts only a certain number of candidates, which is high enough to qualify, qualify on merit for interview in the ratio of maximum three candidates for each vacancy will be called.
(2) Applicants are required, a minimum percentage of marks result (which the Bank responding) taken into account in an interview for the final selection. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/.
OBC/PWD/XS category will be on it. The knowledge of the local languages is tested in the interview. 10% weighting would be given a total brand (35) to the interview for the possession of knowledge of the local language.
(3) Final selection is made on the basis of the applicant’s performance on the test and interview together.
Application fee: Rs. 100 /-for SC/ST candidates/PWD/XS; RS. 600 / General and OBC category candidates .The non-refundable fee via an online (using Internet-banking credit / debit card) or offline (prescribed Challan for payment).
Application information: eligible candidates are obliged through the official website of SBI, on or before 12.09.2014 apply online.
Online Registration of Application -> 20/11/2014 to 09/12/2014
payment of fees – Online Mode -> 20/11/2014 to 09/12/2014
Payment of fees – Offline Mode -> 22/11/2014 to 11/12/2014
For Any Enquiries -> Contact helpdesk email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org