UPSC advt n 17/2014 – apply online for various jobs: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for recruitment of Vice-Director, head of finance, master in computer science other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30.10.2014 by 23:59. Other details such as the age limit are given below education, selection procedures and application guide…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 27
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Director (Remote Sensing): 01 Post
- Farm Superintendent: 01 Post
- Masters in Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Masters in English: 03 Posts
- Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Assistant Labour: 14 Posts
- Senior Lecturers (Textiles): 03 Posts
- Senior Lecturers (Textile Processing): 02 Posts
Age: 35 years old candidates must Post to SL No. 1, 3 to 8 places, 30 years for SL No. 2. Relaxation of age applies to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates.
Qualifications: Applicants must have tech in remote sensing or geomatics or geo informatics with a B. Tech in any branch or Bachelor’s degree in physics or mathematics, geography, or agriculture to SL without 1 post, master’s degree in agriculture or Bachelor of agriculture for SL 2 not book, master in computer science for SL 3 not Post Master degree in English for SL 4 of no post, master for SL post 5 and see details, the notification of the qualification smart post.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written exam & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card and no fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 30-10-2014 by 23:59 hrs. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted ORA and retain it for future use.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan Experience Certificate (in a single PDF file up to 2 MB), Photograph and Signature (Size not exceed 40 KB in .Jpeg format).
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS”.
- If you are already registered.
- Select the appropriate Post and click on “Apply Now”.
- Else click on New Registration and get registered and the login.
- Enter Registration Id, Password & Confirm Random Image, Click on Submit button.
- Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and enter payment details.
- Click on Submit button.
- After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted application and retain it for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-10-2014 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 31-10-2014 by 23:59 hrs.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selection process, how to apply and other information, click on the below link…
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
For more Information CLICK HERE