Established in the year 1954 FMS- Faculty of Management Studies stands as a proud and privileged management institute of India. This is one of the jewel institutes of the country clutched with world class facilities. Holding affiliation of University of Delhi this business school provides management education both as full time and part time education programs. Encouraging intellectual curiosity the institute commits to manufacture brilliant minds out of the raw.
Standing as amongst the oldest business schools of the country it features Economics, Sociology, Law, Operations Research and commerce as few of its finest departments. The collaborative approach of the institute involves input considerations from different departments, which in turn brings results clutched with deeper understanding and a wider view.
The success of this star institute can be very well judged by the alumni’s who stand with great success as leaders in various sections of governments and industries across the globe. The 10,000 alumni portray the success picture of the institute. The world class platform offered by the institute, moulds the” raw potentials” into highly qualified professionals, possessing unmatched potential.
The study criterion of FMS stands as a combination of fieldwork, instrumented feedback and case studies. Moreover, the institute lays strong emphasis both on the theory and concepts. The institute offers high end facilities for computer center, library, hostel and SPJARC. Shanti Prasad Jain Advanced Management Research Centre (SPJRAC) was established in 1982 under FMS in order to promote training and education of managers, management research, academicians and executives holding association in regard to the management disciplines.
Important Information regarding two year (full time) MBA and Ph.D programmes 2015-
Date for Online Registration for Admission-
8th October 2014 to 10th November 2014
• FMS aspirants are required to appear for CAT-2014 in order to be eligible for admission.
Eligibility for MBA applicants-
• Candidates aspiring for 2 year (full time) MBA course must hold graduation degree in any discipline.
• Applicants with less than 50% marks -general, passing marks -SC/ST, 45 % marks -OBC/PWD/CW at the intermediate level are not eligible for admissions. CGPA with equivalent marks is also acceptable.
• Final year candidates of bachelor’s programme can also apply for admissions.
Eligibility for Ph.D Programme-
• Applicants are required to go under CAT-2014 exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Management on 16th November and 22nd November, 2014.
• Those Candidates who are exempted from the admission test need to apply on the prescribed application form by 13th January 2014. Also a demand draft of Rs. 250/- must be attached to the form which is to be drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Delhi”.
Online registration form fee for general category applicants- Rs 1000/-.
Online registration form fee for applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD category- Rs 350.
FMS Delhi Programmes offered for 2015 batch-
• MBA (Full –time)
• MBA executive(evening programme)
• MBA executive HCA(evening programme)
• MDP( Management Development)
• Ph.D( Doctorate ) Programme
Important Notifications Regarding Admissions-
• A candidate can apply for more than one programmes of FMS.
• Candidates with applications for the reserved category seats must attach a self-attested photocopy of the reserved category certificate along with the application form.
• Last date for sending computer generated application acknowledgement form- 28th November, 2014.
• Admissions to the management programmes of FMS would be based on Extempore Speech, CAT-2014 Score and Personal Interview.
Click Here, for any further details regarding FMS programmes or Admission information.
FMS Contact Details-
Faculty of Management Studies
Malka Ganj Road,
Tel – +91 11 2766 6382 / 6388
Fax – +91 11 2766 7002