MRVC (Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.), Mumbai announce the vacancies for eligible and interested Applicants, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following mentioned posts for the Projects in Mumbai Suburban Areas. Posts are totally on Contractual Basis for the period of 2 years and can be extended by One year. The Applicants eligible for the post may apply on or before 14 August 2014.
- Starting date of online application : July 15, 2014
- Last Date for Submission of online Application: August 14, 2014.
Details of Posts
- Number of Post for Site Engineer (Civil): 07 Posts
- Number of Post for Site Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- Bachelor Degree (in Civil Engg. / Electrical Engg.) From the recognized University or Institution with relevant experience.
- Must qualify in GATE – 2014 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
Age Limit: Below 30 years
Pay Scale/ Salary: Applicant will get Consolidated Salary of Rs. 27,520/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible.
Selection Procedure: The applicants are short listed will be selected on the basis of GATE 2014 Scores and their performance in the Personal Interview (PI), which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply: Interested Applicants may apply in the prescribed format along with the scanned copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, reserved category (SC, ST and PWD), GATE Admit Card, GATE -2014 Score Card and other related documents. With a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form may be forwarded via email to the email@example.com on or before August 14, 2014.