Mazagon Dock Limited released notification for the filling up 1835 various posts in Special Grade, Skilled Grade and semi Skilled Grade. The posts are Master 2, Junior Planner Estimator, Junior Q C Inspector (Electrical), Structural Fabricator, Pipe Fitter, Jr. Planner Estimator (Mechanical.),Fitter, Electronic Mechanic, Electrician, Junior Q C Inspector (Mechanical), Electric Crane Operator, Painter, Carpenter, Jr. Draughtsman, Comp. Welder, Rigger ,Machinist, Compressor Attendant, Diesel Crane Operator, Security Sepoy (Ex- Servicemen), Utility Hand, Chipper Grinder.Store Keeper.
The Last date for send their applications before 27/06/2014 by Post.
Details of the Posts: Total 1835 Posts
For Educational qualification download the advertisement published on website or given the link in below.
Click here to Apply Online
The upper age limit is 33 years & minimum not less than 18 years as on 1 June 2014.
Relaxation in the upper age is 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates through rules.
Relaxation in the upper age limit for disabled persons is 10 years for General candidates, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC by government rules.
- Application in the format given at the end of this www.mazagondock.gov.in indicator under the head can be downloaded website’s career. The application must be filled in capital letters on a piece of paper A-4. Application not in the format may be rejected.
- A separatily application form must be submitted for each trade in case the applicant for several would like to apply.
- Candidates must be certified auto-copies certified to support your age, qualification, experience, caste certificate, certificate of discharge of Defense and driver’s license, along with the annexation of the application.Applicants must also all documents to bring the certificate validation during interviews. The search for the reservation of OBC candidates are required only add valid certificate of OBC (non-creamy layer status) by the competent authority in the prescribed format.
- Applicants must fill out the application in the prescribed format in all aspects, together with all enclosures and DD. candidates include OBC and General categories must submit payment of RS. 100/-(non-refundable) drawn in favour of Mazagon Dock Limited, payable in Mumbai for processing fee. Applicant must indicate his name and trade back the demand to reject Draft .application without payment.Candidates of SC, ST, PWD and Ex-servicemen will be free of charge.
- Applicants should their applications along with all documents to DGM (HR-Rec-NE),Recruitment Cell, Service Block-3rd Floor, Mazagon Dock Limited, Mumbai-400010 on or before 27/06/2014 through Post and write “Post Applied For : ____________”on the Envelope.
For General candidates pay Rs.100 and reserved category and SC/ST are no fees to pay.
Candidates should be selected by the Department based on the written exam and interview.