Border security force (BSF) advertising for direct-departmental Recruitment for the post of ASI (RM), HC (RO) and HC (fitter) in BSF communication Set up. Eligible applicants apply before July 7, 2014, since the time of Advertisement published on 23.05.2014. For more information visit the official site of BSF.
Details of the posts:-
- ASI (RM) – 68
- HC (RO) -417
- HC(Fitter) -11
- ASI( RM )– Matric with 3 year diploma in radio and tv technology or electronics or telecommunication or computer or electrical or mechanical engineering or domestic appliances from any institution recognised by central government or state government or 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent and mathematics from a recognised board or university or institution.
- HC(RO)- High School or industrial training certificate or its equivalent and 2 years certificate on radio and TV, electronics or intermediate or 10 + 2 with physics and mathematics.
- HC(Fitter)- High School or equivalent from a recognised institution or Board and industrial training of two years engine fitter or diesel mechanic or automobile or motor mechanic or 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- 18-25 as on 7 July 2014 for general category.
- 18-28 as on 7 July 2014 for OBC.
- 18-30 as on 7 July 2014 for SC & ST.
The selection process will consist of the first phase (written examination) and the second phase (documentation, physical pattern, physical efficiency test, practical test, interview and medical examination).
Eligible candidates send its applications with prescribed format in all respect together with the required documents can send completely to one of the addresses as given on advertisement.